When dealing with the coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we here at Patriot Roofing are taking every measure to properly service and maintain your roofing needs while ensuring your health is our number-one priority.
Our Role as an Essential Business
As an essential business according to the Governor's office, we've been allowed to care for any home that’s at risk of additional damage to the building or persons within, including leaks, moisture penetration, mold and structural rot.
For those who are not experiencing risk of damage, we are currently booking tentative appointments at a date beyond stay-at-home mandates, pending the lifting of such restrictions.
Our Approach to Your Safety
From online meetings and digital analyses of your roofing project during planning phases, to social distancing practices and communication tools to avoid face-to-face interactions during installation, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need—while ensuring the safety that your family deserves.
How are we addressing your health while providing our services?
- We are now offering Virtual Consultations moving forward – no need for someone to enter your home!
- With special financing, our customers will not need to make a payment for up to 1 year. (OAC)
- We maintain regular Well Checks of our team, with a Stay At Home policy for team members experiencing an illness or symptoms of any kind
- We maintain daily sanitation of all work spaces and work vehicles
- We will coordinate with you via text and phone on installation day to ensure the safety of your family during the process
So whether you need service now for a critical repair, or want to take advantage of our best financing for a home improvement project in the future, Patriot Roofing has you covered; keeping your home the safe space you need it to be.
Subscribe to Patriot Roofing's Blog