COMPENSATION and BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $100,000 DOE - Piece work -- expected pay from $50,000 to $100,000 depending on your abilities
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401K plan after 90 days of full-time employment
- Paid bi-weekly
- Bonus program
Contact: Steve Campbell or Eberardo Alarcon at 253-265-6868
Our growing roofing company has immediate openings for experienced individual roofers or full crews to join our installation team (this is a full-time, year round opportunity).
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Patriot Roofing, LLC is located in Gig Harbor, Washington and serves Pierce, Kitsap and South King counties. We are known in the community as a company with the highest standards of work and an undisputed reputation for customer service.
Patriot Roofing LLC employs skilled craftsmen as well as a full-time office staff and sales team. We're not just another roofing company; we are in a class by ourselves. You will get to represent the "best of the best"!
- We are a CertainTeed Shingle Master Company Contractor; only 1% of roofing contractors achieve this status.
- CertainTeed ranked us #17 in North America for the most SureStart Plus warranty jobs sold and installed in 2015 and 2016.
- Check us out on Angie's List Home Advisor, GuildQuality, Facebook, Yelp & Google.
- We have the Home Advisor Seal of Approval and have received the Angie's List Super Service Award several years in a row.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Safety comes first.
- Customer focused.
- Quality Matters
- Coachable -- trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented -- goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Willing to do "whatever it takes" to be successful.
- Have your own hand tools. We will provide all safety gear per OSHA regulations.
- Prefer 1-3 years' experience installing a variety of residential roofing systems. We are willing to train the right person.
- Must have extensive roofing product and installation knowledge.
- Must be able to install roofs per manufacturer's specifications and local building codes.
- Must be knowledgeable of Washington State L&I Safety requirements.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be comfortable with standing/walking/kneeling on roofs, climbing a ladder, and crawling around attic spaces.
- Must be able to tolerate working outdoors in varying weather conditions and heights.
- Must have a proven track record for producing results.
- Foreman must have a valid Washington State Driver's License and good driving record.
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check.
WE PROVIDE THE CREW FOREMAN WITH:
- Gas card
- Cell phone
Applicants must be able to pass a physical, drug screen, and background test.
If hired for this position, your job will be to install roofs per the manufacturer's specifications and local building codes and provide the customer with a great experience. We demand that our customers receive the highest level of service, integrity and value. If you share these standards and want to work for a company that appreciates your hard work and effort, contact us as soon as possible.
If this sounds like the kind of company you would like to work for, please call (253) 265-6868 and ask for Steve or Eberardo. Serious inquiries only, please.
Job Type: Full-time
Name: Steve Campbell or Eberardo Alarcon
Email: [email protected]